We support the full cycle of data analytics projects.
We build data models and interactive visualizations.
- You need someone to build or support predictive models, machine learning algorithms, or recommendation engines
- You are transitioning your analytics capabilities to the cloud
- You have models but need support maintaining in production
- You need feature engineering support
- You need reports with trends and statistics, and maybe your data needs some organizing first
- You need thoughtful dashboards that can be adapted on the go
Let us be your data janitor so you can focus on what's important.
- You want to improve data intake processes to make sure your data meets quality standards
- You need an automated way to enrich data or manage outliers
- Data needs to be made consistent with other sources in your data ecosystem
Short on day-to-day bandwidth? We can manage the project from A to Z.
- Things are falling through the cracks and you need a capable partner to manage the details
- Your project is fairly short-term but you need an interim project manager
- You need a quality assurance process to validate deliverables
We help your organization flex to get more value out of your data.
- You don’t actually know what data you have
- Data is in silos and it’s hard to achieve value
- You need tighter access rules and processes without slowing things down
- Emphasis on data governance isn’t yet part of your organizational or cultural norms
Trouble understanding each other? We can help translate business needs and technical specs.
- You need to translate concepts to technical or business specifications
- Development is already underway but you want to maintain documentation in parallel
- You have users that will need documentation to understand your product at a technical level
It’s hard to see it until you “see” it. We can help refine the scope.
- You want to iterate on specifications so they are mature before going into the development queue
- You want to explore multiple solution options
- You need to keep your development team focused on mission critical work while preparing for the next iteration